Renown Welding team completing new to new welding GP41 Groove Rail.
RailTek, Ultrasonic Flaw Detector designed for Aluminothermic Rail Weld Joints, Fusion Faces, Volumetric Evaluation. For more information contact Pat Mulvihill.
Renown Rail Welding to seek UK approval for the NGM-6.0 rail grinder
Specification to include:
- Engine - single cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke petrol engine, power 6.0kw
- Revolution of grinding wheel 4100r.p.m
- Specification of grinding stone 150 x 55 x 70mm
- Allowable linear speed of grinding rail, not less than 32m/s (or 4100r/min)
- Fuel tank capacity 4.5l
- Handwheel feed accuracy 0.125mm
- Handwheel feed per revolution 2.5mm
- Machine weight 55kg
- Outline dimensions 1410 x 500 x 850mm
Renown Rail Welding are excited to announce a new stock range of Zens Diesel Powered Generator Sets available for purchase from our Doncaster depot. For more information please contact us.
Renown’s continued expansion to ensure a UK nationwide supply of welding and associated works, has resulted in the opening of a new rail welding depot at Unit 14, North Quay, Upper Brents, Faversham, ME13 7DL. For more information please contact us.