RailTek, Ultrasonic Flaw Detector designed for Aluminothermic Rail Weld Joints, Fusion Faces, Volumetric Evaluation. For more information contact Pat Mulvihill.
Renown Rail Welding to seek UK approval for the NGM-6.0 rail grinder
Specification to include:
- Engine - single cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke petrol engine, power 6.0kw
- Revolution of grinding wheel 4100r.p.m
- Specification of grinding stone 150 x 55 x 70mm
- Allowable linear speed of grinding rail, not less than 32m/s (or 4100r/min)
- Fuel tank capacity 4.5l
- Handwheel feed accuracy 0.125mm
- Handwheel feed per revolution 2.5mm
- Machine weight 55kg
- Outline dimensions 1410 x 500 x 850mm
Renown Rail Welding are excited to announce a new stock range of Zens Diesel Powered Generator Sets available for purchase from our Doncaster depot. For more information please contact us.
Renown’s continued expansion to ensure a UK nationwide supply of welding and associated works, has resulted in the opening of a new rail welding depot at Unit 14, North Quay, Upper Brents, Faversham, ME13 7DL. For more information please contact us.